Thursday, July 19, 2007

Where to begin...


So, I'm pretty new to this blogging stuff. It's like a fraternity in college..not really sure what goes on but all the cool people are doing it. After reading a couple I realized, Hey, I can so totally do that!

I've always wanted to journal, but realistcally found the whole concept ridiculous. I was never going to share my intimate and private thoughts with anyone, so why even bother writing them down? Just so sometime in the future I could sit back and re-read what a loser I was?

This is more high-tech, less self-loathing, and way more respectible. I'll give it a shot.

Although, I will add, why all these crazy buttons and options? I just want to write, do I really need to make it look cool? Evidently.

But, here I am, reaching out to the world, leaving some of my precious stories behind. Actually, I'm not really going anywhere anytime soon, or at least I hope not. I'm just laying down the ground work and you have to start somewhere.

No comments: